Recognizing the characteristics of a good and reliable welding workshop like in MIG Welders is very easy. One of the ways is to come directly to one of the workshops. See how the welder works. And the most important is the example of what his work has become. From there you can judge for yourself whether or not the results in accordance with the criteria we want or not. If it feels good, please negotiate the price of canopies, fences, doors or welding product items to be ordered. Apart from that, as for the characteristics of good canopy welding workshop among them is having the following criteria!
1. Long-standing and experienced welder serving customers
2. Good work / good work, satisfying, not disappointing
3. Not cheating or manipulating materials as per agreement
4. Timely in progress, not out of tolerance limits
5. Good service, respect the wishes of customers and do not change the model as much as possible without prior coordination with the buyer
6. Not raise the agreed price for any reason. Including the reason for the price of iron suddenly rises because it is a risk of business that must be borne by the owner of the workshop.
7. Following the standard procedure of welding and installation procedures so as to avoid the risk of loose, broken, collapsed harm
8. Dare to provide warranty